Quest is a member driven marketplace, meaning our members control their own business. Many items below may not be shipped without restrictions, and some are just not appropriate for this site to facilitate the sale. With this in mind, there are a few restrictions on what may be offered on the site:
- Fake, imitation, or knock off items, including merchandise, currency of any kind, and all forms of identification.
- Adult content of any kind, obscene material, pornography, and adult novelties of which the purpose is of a sexual nature.
- Firearms, ammunition. Accessories may be sold in accordance with your local laws.
- Fireworks or explosives.
- Controlled substances, prescription drugs, illegal drugs, alcohol or tobacco products.
- Anything that has passed expiration date.
- Human or animal blood, bodily fluids, or body parts.
- Hazardous chemicals or substances.
- Illegal "hacking" equipment such as access cards, password sniffers, unloopers, or descramblers.
- Tools intended to commit a crime, any information or "how to" commit any crime, or any goods obtained through the commission of a crime.
- Instruction or direction to violate any law, propagate the overthrow of any government.
- Items that promote hatred, violence, racial, sexual, or religious intolerance, or promote organizations with such views.
- Images of acts of violence.
- Any item that infringes on another's copyright, patent, or trademark.
- Gambling items that are not allowed to be sold in your state. If selling these items you must specify which specific states you cannot ship these items to.
- Bulk contact lists that contain names, addresses, phone numbers, or other personal identifying information, or the means to obtain this information illegally.
If you believe you have found an item that violates this policy, use the "Report this item" link at the top of the auction page.