Your privacy is important to you, and to us. To protect your privacy, questforbids.com follows different principles in accordance with world-wide practices for customer privacy and data protection.
We take a very strong precaution against identity theft at questforbids.com No Social Security Numbers, credit card, bank, or other financial or credit information is stored on questforbids.com All financial information is stored with your selected payment gateway, such as Paypal or Google Checkout. All personal information about our members stored on our database and server is publicly available information.
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. We use your Personal Information for the following primary purposes:
- To process and activate your orders and sales.
- To identify you.
- To help us support you and/or your Business.
- To mediate transactions, if necessary, between members.
- To alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new services from BamaFlea.com.
- To contact members who select to receive our newsletter to periodically notify them about new special offers. If you want to be removed from the contact list, please send your request through the contact us link.
- To communicate with distributors to ensure prompt delivery of your purchases.
- To maintain accurate accounting records on our server.
Each member is required to maintain current contact information with questforbids.com We will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. You may review and update this information at any time at the members area.
OTHER REASONS YOUR INFORMATION WILL BE SHARED
All members authorize questforbids.com to share necessary information, including names, email addresses, phone numbers, and/or shipping addresses with other members with whom they are currently involved in a transaction on questforbids.com as either a buyer or seller.
All members authorize questforbids.com to send their email address and name in accordance with their monthly Booth Rental invoice through our payment processor Square, and therefore agree to use our processor's secure gateway for all rental/commission payments.
Other than reasons listed above, we reserve the right share a member's information with law enforcement or government agencies at their request for our participation in any investigation without notification, and we reserve the right share a member's information with law enforcement or government agencies upon any detection of illegal activity (i.e. drug sales, child pornography, piracy, etc.) in accordance with the laws of the United States, within the jurisdiction of the State and Federal Circuit Courts located in Escambia County, State of Florida.
TERMINATION AND REVISIONS